About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 18 February 2013

Lucky me

Another post today as I couldn't wait to have a play with my graphic 45 prize. I used the cardboard from the ornate plates covered it and then set too work. Im pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it too xx

2 comments:

  1. Truly stunning and beautiful detail hun...love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card
    nice details

    ReplyDelete