About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 4 February 2013

More for the men

Yes a couple for cards that have been made using kanban toppers. I have quite a few mens birthdays coming up so I thought it would be better to crack on. Hope you like them.
Thanks for looking it does mean a lot to me especially as I'm relatively new to blogging xx

1 comment: