About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 16 February 2013

My dad

Good morning all, today Im sharing a card made this morning for my lovely dad. His birthday is the 27th. I have used various bits and bobs from do-crafts chronology range. Hope my dad likes it !!
Well its going to be a nice 3 days for me no work yippee. Hoping to get loads of crafting done, whilst today watching the lovely Christine Emberson on c&c just love her style. Have a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Elaine and im sure your dad will love...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card for your dad

    ReplyDelete