About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Bloglovin !

Good evening, well whats with the weather it is so windy and cold ! Wheres spring I cant wait for it to arrive to spread a bit of cheer . Well enough moaning heres another card made using my favourite toppers from hobbyhouse. I have matted the topper and inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink, and over the topper I have added a glitter film from little claire. I haven't added my sentiment yet . Hope you like it. By the way I too have joined bloglovin, really not sure why its happening or what its for but hey ho ill go with the flow. Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hun and love that glitter film over your image...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete