About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 1 March 2013

Kanban

What a week, busy busy busy. Unfortunately it was with my day job so not had much time to craft apart from a few cards that I was asked to make. This is one of them. A quick card using kanban Mackenzie. I have used a similar design to one that dawn wheeler did. Hope you like it x

2 comments:

  1. This gorgeous Elaine and love the flutterbys...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete