About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 8 March 2013

Scrapbook

Todays post is about my scrapbook that I am doing of my niece. She will be 7 this year and i started to document her early years in a nice pink scrapbook. I thought I would share a couple of recent ones. I think that I will give it to her when she turns 16 ( long-way off yet ). Maybe when the time comes I wont be able to part with it !! Anyway thanks for looking have a super friday. Im doing a baby shower tonight for my best friends daughter.
Take care x

2 comments:

  1. Awwww hun...its beautiful!!!

    Oh by the way did you leave a comment asking about the embossing folder i'd used on my flutterby card...if so it's called 'Tied Together' by Couture Creations!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete