About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 22 March 2013

Secret garden

This evenings project is an altered birdhouse, which I have decorated using goodies I won from Graphic 45's secret garden range. I inked the edges of the paper and wood using peeled paint distress ink. I added some lace which was white but dyed it with tea dye ink. Did some fussy cutting and some other bits. Hope you like it, thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous birdhouse hun...love it!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete