About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 22 April 2013

Free papers !

Hi folks, I'm enjoying my last couple of days of freedom before having to go back to work yuk ! But I have had a lovely week relaxing and generally catching up on things. Well todays card is made using some free Teresa collins papers and chipboard. I must say that the papers are gorgeous. I inked the edges and added a few bits. Hope you like it, feel free to leave me a comment.
Beat wishes Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, The papers are Beautiful, Love how you used the Gorgeous pearls & flowers... Simply perfect!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete