About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 5 May 2013

All mixed up

Good evening,
Today Im showing a card made using all kinds of different bits and i mixed things up a bit with this one. I started by inking up the edges of the card and added a tim holtz stamp to the corners. I then used a stamped image from artemio and inked the edges, i watercoloured the flowers using distress ink (fired brick).
Finally i put sepia accents on the clock face and stamped a tim holtz sentiment in the corner. I really enjoyed making this. Hope you like it. Have a great bank holiday monday xx

6 comments:

  1. Love it, The stamping is Fantastic.. Great design & love the colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with you soon Elaine... Welcome on board Eclectic Ellapu... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just enough colour to set the images apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning. Love the colours. ... So happy you joined the EE team!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete