About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

CAS

Good afternoon, today Im sharing a clean and simple card, made using forever friends kraft notes that I won. The papers are lush. A bit of inking and distressing and a topper, finished off with a couple of stars. I really enjoyed making this as I had not crafted for a couple of days due to working all weekend and through the night. I cant seem to get much time to do larger projects at the moment. Hopefully will do soon. Take care, thanks for stopping by.
Elaine xx



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty love the colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty Elaine, love the layout and cute little image. The little stars set it off beautifully. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun and such a sweet image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the soft colours & beautiful image.. adorable! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete