About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Decisions

Quick post today, been very busy with work and trying to sort out some wedding stuff.....I'm getting married next year and decisions are needing to be made. Everything's booked but the biggest headache is stationary, we both made the decision for everything to be made by a professional. As I didn't want all the stress that goes with that, but the problem is we keep changing our mind on the design. Save the dates have gone out already and we are toying with a few ideas now. But who could have thought it would be this difficult ! Anyway I thought I would share a picture of the venue as my craft mojo is struggling at the moment .... Gorgeous even if it is 160 miles away !!!! 
Thanks for looking, have a lovely weekend xx






6 comments:

  1. Wow your very lucky but just think all the headache will be worth it and you will have one very special day and lots of gorgeous memories to keep!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gemma, the venue means a lot to us as that is where he proposed to me 6 years ago ! Also its where he was born. Im very sentimental lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Elaine know wonder you want to get married there, not just because of the beautiful scenery but because there is sentimental value and there's nothing wrong with being sentimental hun...i think that's really sweet and makes it even more special!!

      hugs and xxx
      Gemma

      Delete
  3. A busy time for you planning a wedding, My daughter got married last June.. it was a very busy time... she did make the invites, save the date, order of service, favour boxes... It was hectic and some tears along the way.... and thats with my help... I think it's a great idea to have them done for you.... Have you checked out Jules blog... she makes wedding invites etc... they are so beautiful... just a thought... I will send you a link if you like, can't remember her blog of the top of my head... be back soon... Hugs May x x x ps.... the venue looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Back again... Jules blog is....jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.co.uk/ on the right hand side of her blog is her wedding invite shop...maybe you can get some ideas from there... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks May thats very kind of you xxx

    ReplyDelete