About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 26 May 2013

DT number 2

Well peeps todays post is my DT work for eclectic ellapu , my second on the purple team, the DT have come up with some lovely work ! Do hop on over and take a peek & why not join in. My card is made using teresa collins paper, digi image coloured with pro markers and then punched out some flowers in 3 different sizes and layered together. Hope you like it. Its been gorgeous weather here but i have been at work all day ! Hope its still nice tomorrow a day off yeah !! Have fun,
Elaine x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper, cute image and those delicate flowers are gorgeous hun. An all over gorgeous project, Hugz and love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Elaine great colours and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Elaine. Love the colours and shape :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine and gorgeous flowers...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love that cute image & fabulous colours...Love the beaded frame simply perfect!!... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Elaine! I am enjoying the whole thing! Good to have on the purple team! Hugs

    ReplyDelete