About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 20 May 2013

Feeling colourful !

Good afternoon, well this card seemed to take forever to make this afternoon, I messed and changed it about, yes and then I changed it again ! Blimey was in my craft room for 3 hours and this is all I came up with . But I did have a tidy up aswell. I am a very tidy crafter that has to have a nice clear desk for each project I start. I definitely have OCD and I think that stems from my job lol. Well I do hope you like it . I have used a hobby house topper, 8 x 8 card and various other bits. Thanks for looking, Im now off to my monday craft club x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shelle love your topper
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the sweet image & amazing papers & design... Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete