About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Over the moon.

A big hello to all my new followers. I really do appreciate it, my blog is definitely a work in progress. On the Tech front a special friend helps me with that - big shout out to Ben . Anyhows I just want to say that I am over the moon to have been accepted to work with the wonderful team over at Eclectic ellapu. Thanks to Elaine from Eclectic for this amazing opportunity. My very first Dt !!!! I look forward to working with you all, if Im going wrong please point the newbie in the right direction. Hope I meet the high standard !
No card to share today just my very happy news.
Big hugs
Elaine xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elaine! I look forward to getting to know your through Eclectic Ellapu! Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you Elaine I'm really pleased for you on your great news. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and we are lucky to have you with us - you is now one of us ECLECTIC! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome on board Elaine... looking forward to working with you... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the purples Elaine! You have a lovely style and will fit in perfectly. You really can't go wrong with anything at Eclectic 'cuz we are...well...eclectic. lol! Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Massive congrats hun...also thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comments recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete