About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Wedding !

Good evening fellow crafters, tonight I am sharing a quick wedding card I was asked to make but it wasn't to be too fussy. Think it turned out ok. Thanks so much for looking .
Elaine x

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Elaine, I so love that image and the colour combo is fab. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, I adore this image & the colours are perfect..Love this colour combo.. Have a great weekend... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine love this image and the colours you've used
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love wee stamps.. This is beautufiul. simple but effective as they say :) X

    Looking forward to working with you on eclectic ellapu.

    Now following to.

    Ami-May

    x

    ReplyDelete