About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 24 June 2013

Curiosity

Evening, yes today I decided on a tag. Wanted to make something quick as I was so tired but felt I needed to do something, I stamped the tag with stampin up script stamp, inked the edges and then cut out the butterflies from my beloved graphic 45 paper pad - ye olde curiosity shoppe ! It was painful to cut into my 12 x 12 sheet but it had to be done ! Thanks so much for visiting my little blog xx

4 comments:

  1. Your tag is lovely Elaine what super butterflies
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Elaine, elegant and the butterflies look stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Elaine, Love those Butterflies... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete