About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 23 June 2013

New challenge over at Eclectic

Good morning peeps, today sees a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu for the purpleteam. It was a recipe challenge ! Hope you like - hop on over and join the fun.
Have a great weekend xx



5 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, this is so pretty, love the sweet image and fab layout. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Elaine great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very stylish. Great take on the recipe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous with a vintagy look about it- not sure it is a word lol. But anyhow I love it hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine,I also really like the vintage feel to this card. The image is so delicate and detailed. Love the dainty butterfly and the pretty trim. The scallops on the circle and the bottom edge are a lovely detail.

    ReplyDelete