About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Race for life

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a picture take last night at my local annual race for life. This was my 8th race for life raising money for Cancer research. I dedicated my race to Elliot Emberson the lovely Christine's son. You might know Christine from Hope chances blog and also appearances on create and craft occasionally. She has the most wonderful blog and online shop. Her son elliot has recently had an operation to remove a brain tumour. I know the last few weeks must have been very difficult for them. Christine will soon be helping raise money to support Ronald McDonald house in Camberwell so please keep an eye on her blog or Facebook. It would be lovely if all the fellow crafters could get behind such a worthy cause. I know I will try to do my bit to help. Well thats all from me tonight 
Take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Elaine, What a fantastic cause to be involved in...I will look out for Christine's blog..Beautiful photo too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete