About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 15 July 2013

Charity day !

Hi ,
Just a quick post from me tonight I am very busy making cards and other bits and pieces for a charity day at the end of August - this is to support the lovely Christine Emberson in her quest to raise money for Ronald McDonald house in camberwell. Those who follow her will know that her son has had a brain tumour removed and the charity helped them through a difficult time. Also people close to me know that I lost my little brother to a inoperable brain tumour many years ago, and it feels good to give something back to help others. 100% of all money raised will be sent to Christine to add to her total. She has some amazing raffle prizes from Spellbinders and lots of others ! Please pop over to her blog and take a peek at :
Hope chances .blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by it does mean a lot to me xxx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Elaine love your little robin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete