About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 1 July 2013

French country

I couldn't resist any longer I had to buy some graphic 45 french country ! They are so lovely ! So made a quick card with a little fussy cutting. Hope you like it, thanks so much for popping by, take care & happy crafting
Elaine xx 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Elaine, Love how you have used these fantastic papers..I agree they are so hard to resist!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Elaine great colours and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Elaine, love the colours and your fab bow. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete