About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Hobby house again !

Hello crafty friends, today Im showing a card that I had to make rather quickly, I was asked to do a nice wedding card asap ! This is what I came up with & put together with a box and a bit of tissue paper to protect it. The topper and gems are from Hobby house and I love them !
Hope you like it, thanks for taking time to look at my little blog xx


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and box Elaine love that image just been colouring that one myself today
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and box set Elaine. Love the peach pearls, just adds that little bit a bling! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and elegant and love the matching box, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House for our 2nd challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Love that cute image & fabulous box to match... The Bride & Groom will Love this I'm sure... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! a very pretty vintage wedding card :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House! Good Luck :) x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete