About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 22 July 2013

Old stash !

Good evening friends, blimey its hot again. Wish I was blessed with air con in the craft room !!!
Well this afternoon I have been mooching through my old christmas stash and found silent night by papermania. I have made 5 quick cards with it and love the simplicity of them. I have been desperately motoring on getting ready for the charity event, this is to help Christine Emberson raise money for Ronald McDonald house. Well hope you like it. Have a great evening and thanks so much for looking, take care xx  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine!
    I am so glad your are joining us! I just love your work. I am looking at all your stuff!! Just stunning!! Welcome aboard.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Elaine! Love your choice of colours!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete