About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Quick post !

Well what a storm we had last night ! I thought it would be cooler but its now even worse..... Anyway I have been making cards with my hunkydory blockbuster for charity and its the first Christmas kit I have purchased from them and its brilliant when you need to make loads in super quick time !
Also congrats to kate and william and to celebrate there is a lovely giveaway over at the ribbon girl !
Have a great day everyone x

3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like a fabulous kit Elaine! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...What a fabulous selection of Fantastic cards...you have been a busy girl... Love them!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete