About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Sunflowers

Really love the new papers I got they are french country by graphic 45, its my 2nd make of the week using it. Tonight I have sat and done a fair bit of fussy cutting and put it all together - very therapeutic indeed. The base is made out of chipboard and I've covered it in paper and inked the edges, assembled all my pieces together and hey presto its finished. Hope you like it.
Have a great evening xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice card Elaine love your papers and the way you've cut out your flowers
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love this hun, its gorgeous :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete