About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Tim Holtz inspired

Hello there in blog land, todays card is a Tim Holtz vintage inspired card, Myself and my friend have been lucky enough to buy Tim Holtz workshop tickets in August. Wow wow wow the man is a legend. Better start saving just incase there will be a shop set up there. Anyway the card has been made using all things Tim Holtz hope you like it. Have a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by.
Elaine
X

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Elaine and lucky girl going to meet the one and only Mr Holtz...i am so jel!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your card is fab. Me and 4 buddies are also going to the workshops in Coventry,have booked for the afternoon. Am sure we will all have a super time x

    ReplyDelete