About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 19 July 2013

Too hot !

Blimey peeps how freakishly hot is it. I know we shouldn't moan but I cant help just wishing for a breeze at night ! I have to get up at 3.20 am almost everyday and the lack of sleep is taking its toll !!! Well onto my card. Yes another wedding card , I was asked again at short notice to come up with a vintage cream wedding card. And to be honest I love how it turned out ( i hardly ever say that about my own work ). I have used hobby house lace and pearls and others bits and bobs. Hope you like it, have a great weekend xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine love your layout and colours
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House for our 2nd challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, these are just so beautiful...I love the design, colours and all the fab detail too.
    Huge Hugz from your newest follower and Hobbycutz teamie, Lorraine xx

    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete