About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 2 August 2013

2013 - 100th post !

Seriously 100 posts in 2013 ! Wow never thought I would make ten. But here I am and tonight I have 2 exciting things to share.... Cue drum roll

1. I will be joining the Hobbycutz design team from 1st sep. Very excited to be part of a 2nd DT. Thank you Kobie. Some of the eagle eyed will have noticed the new badges in my sidebar and I have altered my profile a bit. A huge thank you to everyone that has taken the time to look at my little blog. It truly does mean a lot to me. 

2. To celebrate the 100th post in 2013 I have decided to giveaway a little mystery blog candy. All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post by Monday 12th August and I will draw a winner from the random number generator. Good luck. 
Thanks so much again for looking. Have a great weekend.
Elaine xxx





4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you I'm sure you will serve the design teams well ! What a fab idea and very generous good luck to all entering xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, congratulations on another DT position, well done. Wow 100 posts already way to go! Have a great weekend, take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your fab news!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete