About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

All things tim

Hello !
This evening I am feeling super excited as  lunchtime can only mean one thing - setting off for the workshop in Coventry with crafting legend Tim Holtz. Yes I can hardly believe the day is nearly here. I am going with my crafting bestie Maria. Who is just a tad bit excited also. So in preparation I decided to make a mess of the entire craft desk. This is what I came up with.
A wall hanger to take pride of place by my desk. I have made a masking tape background stamped with TH stamps, then distressed and covered with distress crackle , more ink and a spritz of perfect pearls. Stuck onto a piece of kraft card ( also distressed ). I used rafia to hang and added an idea-ology clip. Enough excited waffle from me , hope you like it. Thanks ever so much for looking xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love today's card...I am sure you will enjoy your visit with Tim!
    thanks for taking the time tyo stop by my anniversary week big hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete