About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Distress inks !

Good evening, 
Tonight I am sharing a card that I made tonight except I did not colour in the image. A young man named Craig who works for me did. I held my charity day yesterday to raise money to help the Emberson family, so they can donate to Ronald McDonald house for the support they have had in camberwell. So I gave a little lesson in colouring with Tim Holtz distress inks..... And he was a natural . Better than me !!!! He gave the saturated canary image called Autumn blond hair like his girlfriend. So I said I would make it into a card to send her. I think it has turned out really well. I think I shall pass more images to him to colour. Thanks for looking have a great evening xx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colours well done to u both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card, love the vibrant colours. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete