About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 31 August 2013

First Hobbycutz Dt

Good Sunday morning everyone,
Today sees my first make as a Hobbycutz design team member! Super excited and glad to be part of such a talented team. So the theme for today is Recycle - we are sponsored by the lovely

I chose an image called Emily and she is just beautiful. I decided to recycle and alter an old notepad. I took the cover off and made my own front and back using green cardstock. I then distressed her slightly around the edges. Mounted it onto graphic 45 paper and added a Tim holtz pin, chit chat word and made 2 little banners. Last but not least some tiny flowers to try and mimic the ones she is holding. Hope you like my first make for Hobbycutz. I hope you will all join in over at the hobbycutz challenge blog ! Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by.
Elaine x

5 comments:

  1. Elaine you have excelled on this ! It really is quite something else I love the image an the fact you have made your own cover (recycled) really is amazing well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Elaine, the image is so beautiful, Love the fact you made your own cover..Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It's my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT spot hunni so well deserved and stunning creation too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete