About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Halloween house !

Good evening folks, tonight I am super excited to share something I have been working on for a few days. Its not quite finished, but enjoyed making it so much I just had to share it ! I purchased a plain mdf house and some black gesso from my local craft shop - crafty bunch the owner Sue is amazing !! I have used graphic 45 steampunk spells and some tim holtz ideology. Plus some other various bits and bobs like good old cotton wool ! Im still in search of an eyeball, spiders and little bat. Hope you like it, not quite sure what I shall do with it yet lol,
Thanks for looking, have a great evening. Hugs Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing Elaine looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really atmospheric Elaine! Love the little skeleteton and creepy banner! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is fabulous so much detail keep looking and keeping seeing so much more just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Elaine this is amazing love the skeleton! What a brilliant project. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete