About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 29 August 2013

In craft heaven !

Well in craft heaven is exactly the place I was this afternoon ! It started in Coventry with a fab lunch with my crafting buddy Maria. Then on to the windmill hotel for an afternoon workshop with Mr craft himself Tim Holtz....... Wow wow wow did we have a good time. He is one of the nicest down to earth famous crafters I have met. The kit was fantastic, great organisation from personal impressions and some great free gifts. I cant fault it at all. The definite highlight of my craft life. I have attached a picture of the marvellous free gifts that we got which was a signed book, satchel bag and apron ! Not to mention distress pens, ink, stain and a paint and much more. A big thanks to all involved. Look closely you will see my finished book that we made. Thanks for stopping by. Take care 
Elaine x




4 comments:

  1. I can only second everything you have said amazing afternoon ! Being new to craft I feel so privelagrd to have been able to witness and take part in something so fun and special ! Great afternoon Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,so pleased you enjoyed yourself,it was a amazing workshop and I loved every bit of it. Pics on my blog If you want a peek x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you had fun in tim's workshops...you always come happy from it.
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...Elaine, What A FABULOUS DAY...I wish I could have been there..sadly I could not get a ticket....next time maybe....Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete