About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Secret garden tag

And the heatwave continues where I am....it is scorching this evening ! Well I started this tag last night and cracked out the spray inks, distress inks and the perfect pearls ! Left to dry overnight, graphic 45 papers - secret garden, some rose ribbon and a few other embellies and it is finished. I dont think it turned out too badly ! Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. It's been so hot here today too...cooler now! Your Tag is gorgeous, Love the blue & pinks.. Great flowers & butterfly...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag Elaine beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Elaine!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Elaine, I have this pad on my wish list so many pretty papers in it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete