About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 26 August 2013

Wooden stamps...

Hello, 
And what have we here on this bank holiday - glorious sunshine ! And I was at work for most of the day. But Im still going to have some craft time. Here is a card made using an old wooden stamp. I love it and to be honest I haven't used it as much as I should have ( story of every crafters life ). I have stamped in sepia versafine, cut using scalloped oval nesties. Ribbon and paper from docrafts but I have edged it using the woodware edger punch. Hope you like it and enjoy the rest of the bank hol xxx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning sweetie as always, gorgeous colours too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, Beautiful stamp I can see why you love it...Fabulous design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and sunny card. thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete