About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Back again !

Back with my 2nd post of the day, had a quick play with my new tim holtz stencil & remnant rub ons. They are just fab ! Made a mess inking and distressing. Then stamped the tim holtz component stamp, added some of his chit chat words and metal flowers. Was only a quick play ! Back to work for me in the morning a 3.30am get up. Oh dear that will be a shock to my system. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Best wishes Elaine x

8 comments:

  1. Love this tag, Elaine. So classy!

    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cake, coffee, crafting and YOUR TAG! I love Italy too! The colors are so "smoky!" I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it hunni...i need some more stencils so i think that stencil you have used will now go on my "EVER" growing wish list hehehe
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Elaine, Love the background & fantastic images.. Great goodie haul on the previous post.... Wow you do get up early for work... I thought getting up at 6am each day was bad....take care... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove that stencil it makes a great background and you used it so nicely
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design, and the colour tones,
    Hugs
    Suzy
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab,hope work was ok x

    ReplyDelete