About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 16 September 2013

Graphic 45 entry

Good evening, tonight I am sharing a gift bag that I made to enter into the graphic 45 september competition. I have reused my scrabble pieces as a couple of weeks ago I decided the tatty old board had to go. But I kept the bag of letters. I used ladies diary paper from g45 and some bits and bobs. Love how it turned out, the photo does not do it justice. Thanks for looking as always.
Take care 
Elaine x 

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hunni this is truly stunning...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine this is gorgeous! You are brave cutting into graphic 45 papers, something I can't do! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab,love the papers and use of scrabble letters x

    ReplyDelete