About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Friday, 13 September 2013

Im back !

Good afternoon,
Well where to start really ! I have just come back from a wonderful break in the peak district and wow what a place. We stayed in a gorgeous lodge with a hot tub. 

We had wonderful days out at Chatsworth house and if you love our history and finery you should definitely go. 

We took a cable car ride up to Abrahams heights ! And yes im not good with heights but getting better.


Well evenings were for relaxing. It was so quiet it was lovely. I took a bit of crafty supplies with me and crafted in the evenings. I made my charity kit from the talented Christine Emberson. I love it.

It was a sad build up to my hols as someone wrote off my little old car on the m6 ! And at the moment im looking for a new one. But the hol was just what I needed after that . Thanks for taking the time to look. Take care xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your poor car but glad you are ok,loved the photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday looks lovely and so does your recipe/notebook, thank you for featuring it. So sorry to hear about your car!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine what a fabulous lodge and wonderful pictures! Sorry to hear about your car how upsetting, luckily I guess no one was hurt! Love your recipe book I have seen them on Christine's blog! Susan x

    ReplyDelete