About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 8 September 2013

More spookiness....

Hello to everyone in blog land.Today I am sharing a wooden door hanger that I was lucky enough to get in my goody box for being on the hobbycutz design team. And wow what a wonderful assortment of wooden laser cuts it was. Pop over to the hobbycutz website and take a look.  I knew immediately that I wanted to use my graphic 45 and set to work painting with black gesso. Then added the papers and embellies. Quite pleased with the end result. Think I might do a graphic 45 secret garden one next.  Hope you like it and thanks so much for looking.
Elaine x


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous spooky door hanger...Love it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, gorgeous creation as always hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Elaine...its amazing!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous Elaine! Susan x

    ReplyDelete