About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 14 September 2013

New Hobbycutz challenge

Hello folks, today sees a new challenge over at http://hobbycutzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
This weeks chosen theme is Autumnal.
My favourite season !!!
I got to work with a fab digi image sponsored by
The image I chose is called fall fun.
I coloured it in using promarkers.
 
And some of the fantastic Hobbycutz
laser cut leaves. These came in my brilliant dt
box of laser cut goodies. 
I also added some die cuts from spellbinders - 
fall foliage. Please hop on over to 
join in the challenge !
Thanks so much for looking, have a great sunday xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    What a lovely card, I must admit I do love Autumn....
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamp and the die cuts are super duper
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine and love the Autumnal colours...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete