About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 28 September 2013

New Hobbycutz challenge....

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Hobbycutz. And we are sponsored by the fabulous :
I chose to work with a beautiful image called Elizabeth Bennett. The theme was lace & pearls. I used my minds eye paper, lace, pearls and bits and bobs. Coloured her with promarkers and added some brilliant hobbycutz wooden flowers. I embossed them with silver embossing powder.Hope you like it , please do pop over and take a look at the superb inspiration from the rest of the design and then why not join in ! Thanks to everyone for entering last week.
Take care Elaine xx



4 comments:

  1. A stunning card Elaine, love the way you did the pearls around the image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous hunni...love it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love pink and grey colour combination and lots of pearls ))
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete