About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Ooooops

Wanted to share a piccy of todays craft haul ! Myself and my crafting bestie Marie went on a day out. The purpose was to go for coffee and a drive to test my car. This turned into several craft shops, coffee and cake. Then more shops and pub lunch. It was a great day and got some fab things. In particular tim holtz stencil, rub ons , memory box spiders die and my beloved graphic 45 - new typography paper wowzers. These were from Crafty Bunch in telford. Sue the owner has a wonderful shop full of delights !!!!! I might be back later if I can manage to make something instead of just looking at the stash.......
A great last day before going back to work after 2 weeks off. Thanks for dropping by.
Elaine xx

3 comments:

  1. oooo what a lovely way to end your hols by spending some time with a buddy and then to top it off by having a little crafty spend...well deserved!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fantastic day Elaine we really should do it more often :) I can't wait to see what crafting delights u make with these beauties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new goodies especially the spider die x

    ReplyDelete