About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 15 September 2013

Purple team challenge .

Good morning peeps, well today sees the start of fresh challenge over at 
Eclectic Ellapu. The theme is inspired by a song and its the turn of the purple team. But before I show my card I just wanted to say the pink team did a fantastic job last week. And thanks to everyone for entering. 
So inspired by a song was not something I found easy and played it safe with Umbrella by Rihanna. I used some stamping up papers and a Clare Curd stamp. Hope you like it. Please do hop over and join in xx 

6 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect and I love the drops of rain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Elaine such a fresh looking card ! I wished it was this bright looking outside this morning haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, been catching up on your blog and you've made some beautiful creations - my fave being the Halloween door hanger - just fab. This card is gorgeous love the bright colours, threaded ribbon and those little raindrop gems are a great touch. Glad you enjoyed your break Chatsworth House looks amazing! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. like very much the ribbon weaved through that punch edge
    keep in touch hugs from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love this card hunni and the bright colours are fabulous...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks so fresh! Love it :) I bought Prima umbrella flowers once and I have never used them lol. But I just got inspired :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete