About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 14 October 2013

Brother !

Today Im showing a card made for my Brother who will be 41 on the 17th ! Found these lovely bicycle tags whilst on holiday. I used some MME paper and the tags.
And one little word "adventure" from Tim Holtz's chit chat book. I quite like this quick card , hope you do too !! Have fun and thanks again for all the lovely comments and stopping by xx

5 comments:

  1. love this one what a great masculine card - I really need the inspiration on the male theme as I don't tend to do that many and really need to do some more lol
    Hugs and thanks
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super, the words in the chat books are so versatile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card Elaine. I love those bicycle tags how versatile! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card Elaine.. I bet your brother will Love it... I do!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic hun and i am sure your brother will be over the moon with it...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete