About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Christening

Hello to all, and today Im sharing a card I have had to make super quick ! A lovely lady called Wendy helped with the idea. Im getting married next year and I will be having 5 bridesmaids. 3 of which are the same family but different generations, tiny little Darcey may who is being Christened tomorrow is my youngest flower girl ( she is six months old currently ) darcey's mum is my chief bridesmaid  and her mum is my matron of honour ! How cool is that. Anyway I have been busy helping with sweetie bags and thank-you cards, so much so I have left my own card until the last minute !!!! Ooops 
I have used an 8 x 8 card , several layers and die cuts. Hope you like it.
Elaine
Dont forget theres still time to enter challenges over at Fat Tastic tuesday !

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elaine! 8 bridesmaids! Oh you lucky girl! Love the card...really elegant.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elaine this is stunning and so elegant! How lovely that 3 of your bridesmaids will be from the same family but different generations! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous so classy
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christening card Elaine...Love the design it's so elegant.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete