About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Fat - Tastic Tuesday Challenge #3

Good Morning Fellow bloggers and crafters. Wow finally a day off after 8 days and it feels good ! Im off round my craft buddies house this morning to crack on with some Christmas cards ! 
Anyway enough of my tales. Today sees the start of a new challenge over at the Fat-tastic Tuesdays challenge blog. The theme flowers and the sponsor is the fab Lacy sunshine. I got to choose Angel Boo and its fabulous ! So cute. I must admit it was a slight rush this week and she was coloured using Promarkers during my break at a Managers meeting lol. Anyway I hope you like it, take care Friends xx
Elaine

8 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real cutie Elaine, love your card! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card so angelic ! Had a fantastic morning thanku xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine,
    She is a little sweetie, enjoy your day off,
    Hugs
    Suzy
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute,enjoy your crafting session x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, What a gorgeous card... the image is adorable...Beautiful Christmas card... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elaine! She's gorgeous!!! How can you not love those big brown eyes!
    xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Elaine and such a sweet image too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete