About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Fat-tastic tuesday !!!

Morning , yes its Tuesday and that means its time for another challenge over at Fat-tastic tuesday. This week we are sponsored by Eureka stamps and Cazro chose the theme Autumn. My fave season. I chose to work with Oak wreath leaf. I coloured with distress markers & inks. Used a leaf embossing folder and spellbinders die. Hope you like it & thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the warm rich tones. And just the right amount of distressing. Lovely card, Elaine!
    xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine, love the rich colours. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the image..& Beautiful colours...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Elaine and love the really rich colours you have used...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so warming and rich and love the image just beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete