About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Fat - tastic tuesday

Good morning ! Yes its Tuesday and that means the start of a new challenge over at the fat tastic tuesday challenge blog. We are sponsored by the fab robyns fetish and you have the chance to win some digi stamps. The theme is ribbon. I chose Christie angel. Added a martha stewart punch around the page mat. Gems and and a blue bow. Hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog as always it means a lot to me.
Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image. Nice to see a very non-traditional Christmas card. Well done, teamie!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Elaine, love it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    Such a cute and fun card!!! Love the design and image is great!!!
    Hugs Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine, Love the design & Beautiful image...Great colour choice... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete