About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Hobbycutz !

Again good morning, this is my second post of the day for my Dt piece hobbycutz. The theme was bingo choose 3 in a line.
I choose the 3 going down the right side. I used a fab digi image called payton from crafts & me. I chose not to colour it as I loved it in black and white. Although I did add some silver glitter pen to parts. I then added flowers and a gorgeous butterfly from hobbycutz where i added pink ink , glossy accents and sprinkled glitter into it before it dried. Hope you like it and why not pop over and join in. Thanks for looking again its truly appreciated 
Elaine xx

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty Elaine, very elegant, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Elaine. I agree with you - the image really stands out without being coloured.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card love the image and the colour combination and style just gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful Elaine...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete