About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 21 October 2013

Lighthouse

Good Morning, 
Today the weather is so miserable, dull and plenty of rain. Mondays are my day off from my paid job, and I always play badminton with friends and my other half. And today was no exception I had a serious workout !! Have also managed to get loads of housework done so I can craft later !!! Well todays card is made using my favourite kanban stamp a lighthouse. Teamed together with some docrafts papers and coloured with distress inks and a waterbrush. I used an 8 x 8 card blank added a bit of twine and some card candy. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking, hope you all have a lovely day. I will be back in the morning with my DT piece as a new challenge is starting over at fat tastic tuesday xx
  Take care 
Elaine 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely fresh looking card ! I love the colours an the simple colouring on the stamp ! Fab idea :) look forwards to seeing what dt card u bring us this week !!
    Ps my body aches from badminton lol great fun tho xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely stamp Elaine and love your mix of nautical papers to complement, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine, Love that image & the papers you have used....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Love that wee lighthouse and the swirly bits. Has a fantasy island feel.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete