About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 7 October 2013

Love potion

Good evening to all my crafty friends. Today I am sharing a canvas that I have made during a busy day off, this was  in-between going to badminton, lunch and craft club. I coloured a inexpensive white canvas using a distress paint , stamped a crackle stamp by indigo blue, tim holtz stencil, lace and scrabble letters and finally a tim holtz word stamp. I then layered different coloured glitter into a tim holtz tube. Im not quite sure if its finished yet. I think it needs something in the top left corner. I like how its turned out so far.  Thanks for looking, I really do appreciate you stopping by xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a fab canvas Elaine, loving the Scrabble letters! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Elaine, The background is fantastic,,,Love the use of scrabble letters..Fabulous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, I so love this and the fab colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour and what a great idea to use scrabble tiles.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elaine this is absolutely beautiful, just love everything about it!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete